(Should have been written September 30)
Almost lost my mind.
Always have work from 10:30 to 12:30.
Makin' friends with the freshie. . . they are too cute.
Student government office hours is at 2:00 ... i'm pretty sure something important happened in the meantime but, it seems like last Friday was years ago sooooo I have no idea.
After religion, my and one of the girls I live with met up with two other friends to go see Lion King 3D.
First of all... let me please just say that I cried watching the movie.
I don't think I can watch that movie again for a VERY long time.
That being said... I also don't think I can watch another Disney movie for a while... it's so much harder watching them as an adult.
Shit hit the fan when we took a car ride full of drama through the rainstorm ... kinda ironic, huh? Literally can't handle the drama anymore... I'm sick of living on campus.
Period.
Then, when I was about to rip my hair out ... we got to downtown and met up with the two girls for some ice cream.
It's kinda getting tiresome and rather irritating to be surrounded by people ALL the time.
I love being social, trust me... that's my thing. But sometimes even the 'social butterflies' need to fly alone.
This break could not be more perfectly timed.
No comments:
Post a Comment