(Should have been written on October 6th)
GOING HOME TODAY!!!!
It was so hard to make it through the day ... let me tell you guys.
It's not too bad getting up for my 9:30 because it's finance and I actually like it!
Then to actually make it through the rest of the day was difficult!! Oie.
I help out at an elementary school for my religion class and absolutely love it!
The kids are so darn cute :) I love to help them and do arts and crafts with them!
I have a marketing class from 5:10 to 7:30 and THAT class goes on forever!
Thank God my friend waited for me - we packed his car with stuff to go home the night before.
So literally right after class I jumped in the car and we sped home!
I can't wait to just relax and unwind! The car ride was so nice - we jammed out to music the whole time!
No comments:
Post a Comment