Monday, October 3, 2011

Day Thirty-One of College

Still hard to breathe.
Pretty much was stuck waking up early this morning to CONTINUE doing homework.
That's right... we really have had all this homework... I can't believe it either...
Should have met with my group...
Should have brought books with me....
Should have met people in the library for work at a certain time...
Know what happened?
Sick joke.
I went back and forth on the shuttle about 5 times ... kept forgetting things.
My roommate and I are literally going to start looking for Ashton... not wait for him to come out.
EVERYTHING was funny tonight ... I think the tiredness is catching up with us.
Kay well I have a project to finish so I can present and stuff tomorrow.
Had a test today and met up with a friend at the lib :)
Listening and been jammin to techno all night long.
I WANT TO GO TO DEADMAU5 CONCERT SO BAD!
Kay off to do more work.
NIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment