Monday, October 3, 2011

Day Thirty of College

(Should have been written on October 2)
Even sicker day than yesterday......... total sarcasm.
Got to wake up late again, roomie still isn't back.
Lucky me... I got to do more work.
What a long weekend.
To make things EVEN better ... having roommate problems... again.
Unfortunately, two of the girls living together are friends but just really get along living together. So ... trying to help I moved one of the rooms to the downstairs and yeah, there was explosions and yelling and screaming and chest pains and pretty much everything that will NEVER happen again.
Don't really wanna talk about it because it is in the past ... over and done with.
Thank God for EFT ...
And I thank God for giving me a peace of mind.
Roommate came back and we pretty much did homework for the rest of the night.
Fun stuff, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment