Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Day Thirty-Two of College

I. Am. Freaking. In. Love. With him.
The obsession came back. And kinda grew strong today.
Literally, best part about Tuesdays! Sick and twisted.... sick and twisted.....
Whatever, I'm over it....
Better day... thank God. PROOF that prayer works because I was in THEE worst mood possible all weekend because of everything. And two people helped make that better today :]
Oh man, he is gorgeous.
Okay, need to stop, need to stop.
Finished my homework this weekend so I had nothing to do tonight (SHOCK!!!) and so I skyped with a High School friend.
Love Tuesdays though ... go from 7am to about 10:30 or 11:00 ....
Presentation today, God helped me with that too!
And my fishies are in love. It's so cute ... they follow each other around in the tank.
My roommate and I are loosing our minds .... the past two nights EVERYTHING is funny and we start laughing at LIFE. We continue our search for Ashton.
We have a sick plan ........ HOPE IT WORKS OUT.
Random singing.
All... that... jazz.
HAHA.
Oh man... I loveeee heerrrrrrr.
OPERATION OREO!!! Mad run to McDs and possible African Dance taking place, our house, 12 am.... be there.
The rest of this year should be interesting ...

No comments:

Post a Comment