Sunday, September 25, 2011

Day Twenty-Two of College

(Should have been written on September 24)
... I have crushes on the strangest people ... just throwing that out there.
Today is homecoming weekend ... AKA the busiest day of the month! If that's even possible because EVERY day has been super busy!!!!
Woke up at like 8am to be there by 9am to work and put on bracelets on already drunk alumni ... "can i see your ID please?' ... 'thank you' ... 'left hand' ... '....... no you're other left' ... 'thank you, have fun' - those are the lines I used for about 3 hours. In about 90 degree weather. With muggyness. And a cluster of people. It was fun though ... our advisor is awesome!
Worked with the kids and colored with them! SO MUCH FUN!
This one girl goes, "what do you want me to draw on your face?" and I said " I don't know, surprise me! " and she draws 'surprise me' on my forehead ... what a cleaver little girl. LOVE. HER.
Cleaned up. Some people didn't show.
Enjoyed free food. And hey, our football team actually WON the game. Good day.
Didn't get to bed till WAY late.
Homework day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment