Woke up early to TRY and do work. "SICK JOKE" ... why is there always something going on in the suite?
Came up with a master plan to figure out everything and make everyone's life easier ... and then they were subliminally shot down ... cool, thanks.
Had to spend pretty much the entire day in the library to do work because I have homework IN EVERY CLASS! WHY?!
We are all getting super irritated, and completely 'rubbed the wrong way' about a lot of things. People's blood pressures are rising ... shit's about to go down ... real soon.
Two of the girls, one of which happens to be my roommate, just got accepted into this new sorority on campus!!!! BIG DAY FOR THEM, CONGRATS GIRLS LOVE YOU!!!!
I have consumed $200 in food in the past like, what, 3 weeks? That's disgusting. I am an animal.
REALLY should be doing homework right now... but no, I'm catching up on posts that have not been written until... just now.
Going to work on some more stuff as my roommate studies for her ridiculously hard nursing test.
Then going to bed! I love sleeping.
PS it's so effing hot in our room. Back to not being able to breath.
No comments:
Post a Comment