(Should have been written on September 14)
Three classes today. Wopde friggin do.
Congested head. Stuffy nose. Burning throat. I love humidity. Oh but wait, I love this school even more :P
So my roommate? She still thinks she's 5 years old. There's this book she bought her boyfriend. Wanna know what it said? Ready. Goofus on the roofus. What does that even mean?! Cool. Let's buy that for the boyfriend.
Busy in class ALL DAYYYYYY. Just wait till it's your turn kids.
It was my roommates anniversary with her boyfriend so they went out for pizza. Guess who decided to be fat and eat it after she left??? Oh, oh, pick me!!! Yeah, that's right. SNIPED!
Told my roommates boyfriend to "make sure to have her back by midnight" ... dam looks like I'm turning into my mom already!
Our RA/best friend/nuisance/brother/weirdo came over ... always an adventure with that kid. Turns out he had to go to McDonalds to get food coz guess who didn't feed him? US.
Skyped with my old roommate from freshman year.
Decided sleep was more important than homework so I went to bed. NIGHT!
No comments:
Post a Comment