Thursday, September 15, 2011

Day Eleven of College

(Should have been written on September 13)
Crazy. Freakin'. Day.
Why is college so hard already?! Not cool.
Funny story... today was club fair day. It's awesome when the eboard doesn't have time to sit at the tables!
Can you say club suspension? Well I can. I'd be the first volunteer for cloning. (not really)
Wanna hear another funny story? Member that ticket I got from the police? Our school police decided to be 'cool' and hand them out today. Ticket two in two weeks. $85. FML.
Went food shopping. Finally have a fridge in the room. Thanks for providing it, University! NAHT.
Oh wait, wanna hear ANOTHER story? Not having a lock on the door is freaking awesome. Turns out, one of the housemates snuck into the room to use our microwave... PUT YOUR HANDS UP! BUSTED.
Stayed up late... again. Sleep? What does that mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment